SOS Rewards from Amazon Smile
Please consider this very easy, no cost way to contribute to Save Our Sacrament.
Amazon.com will direct to SOS an amount from their Foundation equivalent to .5% of your payment to them, IF you sign up for this donation; see instructions below.
If you already are an Amazon.com customer click this Link: smile.amazon.com
After you have signed up as a Save Our Sacrament donor, when you are about to sign in to Amazon on your Browser, type “Amazon Smile” in the Browser search-bar & tap the tab in the next screen. The Amazon Smile page will then upload.
Directions for Amazon Smile Setup
All SOS work is completed as volunteers. No one is paid. We do not charge for our services.
But if you wish to help Save Our Sacrament, please enter the name of organization by following the steps below.
- Sign in to smile.amazon.com on your desktop or mobile phone browser. From your desktop, go to Your Account scroll down the page to "Change Your Charity".
- Press on "Change Your Charity", this will take you another page
- Type in the search bar "Save Our Sacrament"
- This will pull up "Save Our Sacrament"
- Then hit the “select button” and you will see another screen that states you have selected Save Our Sacrament as your charity.
How does AmazonSmile work?
In order to browse or shop at AmazonSmile, customers must first select a charitable organization.
For eligible purchases at AmazonSmile, the AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the purchase price to the customer’s selected charitable organization.
What is the AmazonSmile Foundation?
The AmazonSmile Foundation is a 501(c)(3) private foundation created by Amazon to administer the AmazonSmile program. All donation amounts generated by the AmazonSmile program are remitted to the AmazonSmile Foundation. In turn, the AmazonSmile Foundation donates those amounts to the charitable organizations selected by our customers. Amazon pays all expenses of the AmazonSmile Foundation; they are not deducted from the donation amounts generated by purchases on AmazonSmile.